Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tretinoin cream usp acne treatment

« ...So I did the three day fast, and on the morning after the 3rd day I looked in the mirror and saw that my skin was pretty much clear. Impressive results! I enjoyed my clear skin for about a week, but then my skin started to breakout again. And within a few days my acne was back, and was as bad as ever......
...Benzoyl Peroxide: This compound causes acne to die by supplying the pores with much needed oxygen. It also causes the skin to be really dry meaning you would need a suitable moisturizer....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Now if bacterium infects a whitehead, a papule or pustule- a pimple forms. Such acne is inflammatory by nature and can be from mild to severe in nature. In very severe cases of acne, cysts and nodules develop, rupture and spread infection thereby causing permanent scars....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: homemade acne scar treatment, dairy products and acne, deep acne scar treatment bay area

No comments: